Friday, April 8, 2016

Blessings

I keep hearing about people being blessed by not giving up on God and by not forgetting or losing faith in His promises. These things give me hope! This is why it's important to share our stories because no blessing is to small to share with others! If you think your blessing is to small then you're not focusing on God and what's important. 
What are your most recent blessings that you can give God thanks for today? If you want a challenge then think of 2 things in the last hour that have been a blessing to you! Challenge yourself and you will find yourself looking at things in a more positive light.
Thank you to the friends that don't let me focus on the negative, but on the blessings around me and even challenge me to find the positive in some of the most negative people around me.
Also, if there's one thing Dani Johnson is teaching me it is that your success story can make a difference in someone else's life and in the decisions they make so go ahead and share your blessings! :D
Also, go and check out DaniJohnson.com . She has so many great resources. Whether it be her "Daily Fix" she'll send to your email, radio broadcasts, videos, or her free ebook "First Steps To Wealth" I know you're going to be encouraged by something she has to offer.
God bless you!

My 3 blessings of the day?

1. I am doing a 30 minutes a day with God for 30 days and I haven't come away discouraged yet. In fact, it clears my mind. 
2. I'm grateful for my mentors, friends, and sister who are holding me accountable to God so I actually stay in His word.
3. I received a devotional book in the mail (For my sisters, but they don't know yet! :p ) for free!

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
                                 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment