Monday, July 20, 2015

My Excitement In God's Joy And Peace! Part 1

This is my journal entry from yesterday (Part 1)! I wanted to share my experience from when I met with God yesterday, but this is the best I can do for you for now. 
I ended up running late for the morning service and missed Sunday School because I was having such a great time -like never before - reading the Bible and just praising God! I am so excited because God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are so real! 
By the way, I got baptized yesterday too!!! YAY!! :D
Feel free to share about your favorite moments with God too whether it's in the comments or via your social networking sites because it's encouraging to all!
Please remember that God is good - always! :D 

-----Sunday------ 10:35 a.m.-------- 07/19/2015----

"I just want to say in the simplest words I can -
  Hallelujah I can come unashamed to a holy God!
  Hallelujah for a high priest making intercession for me!
  Hallelujah for a hand to pick me up when I've fallen!
  Hallelujah for grace!
  Hallelujah for mercy!
 Praise God for His goodness to me!
 Praise Him for His undying love!
  God is good all the time!

Romans 3:19-28, Romans 10:11, and Ephesians 2:8-9 just encouraged and strengthened me so much in faith through Christ Jesus ALONE! God's mercy and grace is so good!
I was baptized before without fully grasping this concept, but now that I get it I want to be baptized again!
Because of God's goodness I can represent Christ in this world and start by being baptized just like Acts 2:41 says!
Psalm 119:109a says "My soul is continually in my hand:"  but thank God it's no longer through my works in the law to redeem it, but God seals it because I've been redeemed!
  Hallelujah my debt is payed!"



No comments:

Post a Comment