Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Excitement In God's Joy And Peace! Part 2

 This is a lot shorter then Part 1 of my journal entry, but I thought I'd share it separately because I wrote it separately about 20 to 30 minutes later.
Let it be a reminder to everyone (including me) that God's ways will always make us and Him happier and NO ONE can take away His love from us! 
God bless! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I just want to say that if I ever get down and doubt that this joy, peace, and excitement in me was of God, I hope I see this as a reminder because this happiness in me feels so unreal and it's nothing this world could give me because this is a happiness no one can take away.
May I have the courage to follow God's ways no matter the task!"

No comments:

Post a Comment